The submitted abstracts will be accepted after peer-review evaluation. During the peer-review process, the reviewers may request some necessary changes to the submitted abstract.
Although author preferences for presentation format (platform or poster) will be taken into consideration, final presentation format is under the discretion of the Scientific Committee.
The accepted abstracts will be published as congress proceedings in Anatomy, the official journal of the Turkish Society of Anatomy and Clinical Anatomy. (https://dergipark.org.tr/en/pub/anatomy)
Please follow the abstract submission guideline provided below before submitting your abstracts.
Please contact with firstname.lastname@example.org regarding questions on abstract submission.
Deadline: June 4th, 2022
Abstracts for the congress will be collected via an online platform. Please prepare and submit all abstracts according to the below mentioned recommendations.
1. Title of the Abstract
2. The abstract title must specify the species or animal group used in the study if relevant.
3. List the full Names and Surnames of all authors.
4. The full address / affiliation details of all authors must be given.
5. The abstract text must reflect what will be presented at the Congress and authors should aim for a clear summary.
6. Following the abstract, 3 to 5 keywords that are relevant to the study should be added in alphabetical order.
7. There is a 250 word limit for the abstract text, excluding Title, Author Names, Affiliations, and Keywords.
8. References should not be included.
9. The text should include a statement about ethical approval.